Preventive Maintenance Plans
Tune every unit to keep your two-way radio fleet in top condition and save money with a worry-free Preventive Maintenance (PM) Plan from BearCom. To ensure your equipment is always operating at peak performance, our highly-experienced diagnostic technicians inspect, adjust, and maintain each unit enrolled in the plan. We offer your choice of either annual or semi-annual service frequency.
For each radio covered under our Preventive Maintenance Plan, BearCom will:
- Physically inspect the equipment
- Remove dust and/or foreign substances, both externally and internally
- Measure, record, test, tune, align, and restore to factory specifications and within FCC regulations
- Measure receiving sensitivity and equipment deviation
- Test transmitting power
- Evaluate battery condition and service life
- Check reflected power in the antenna lines of mobile radios and repeaters
- Ensure functionality in all audio output levels
- Recalibrate equipment to original parameters based on customer programming
- Upgrade with the most current firmware
If the equipment does not successfully pass testing, we conduct a thorough trouble-shoot diagnostic and prepare a repair estimate for the customer to approve before proceeding with additional maintenance.
Our Promise to You
BearCom understands the value of preventive maintenance. We perform it on our own fleet of rental radios from Motorola Solutions, which numbers some 20,000 units. This extensive hands-on experience has earned us the expertise required to perform high-value maintenance on your equipment.
Our team serves organizations in just about every industry and sector, so we understand your needs and environment. In addition, we are highly skilled with both analog and digital platforms.
How the Plans Work
With a Preventive Maintenance Plan from BearCom, there are multiple ways to handle your scheduled maintenance. You can either deliver or ship your equipment to one of BearCom's 26 branch office locations (return shipping fees apply). Or, you can choose to have one of BearCom's technicians come to your location (trip fees apply).
"The people at BearCom don't just provide radios - they provide top customer service and professional, personalized consulting."
Dr. Rick Kempe
Admininstrator, Birdville ISD
The Value of a Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Keep equipment in top condition so it performs at peak levels when needed most
- Extend service life and save money with a regularly scheduled maintenance program
- Ensure your fleet is operating within manufacturer specs and compliant with FCC regulations
- Remove uncertainty and guesswork from your budget
For more details, consult the BearCom Preventive Maintenance Plans overview. Or contact your BearCom Account Executive.